Jan 2, 2010

{day 2} Dads slide holder


slide holder, originally uploaded by MaggieRDA.

For those who know and those who don't, we lost my Dad to cancer in October. Since then Mom has been "cleaning house" (so to speak) and giving certain things of Dads to me or my brother. I inherited his camera, equipment and accessories. These were the latest in the handover. I love cool stuff like this.


Thankfully my husband bought me a special scanner for slides and negatives so I can archive all of these (I don't think he ever printed any of his pictures!). It's sure going to be a lot of work but I can't wait to see all of his pictures he took.

Processing: Kit lens, RAW, defog, vignette, resized, SFW, framed

3 comments:

Annette said...

ooh I cannot wait to see what treasures you have in his stuff!!

Rachel said...

Very cool, Maggie!

Unknown said...

SUPER cool! I wonder if that is where you get your talent from! Hope you'll share some with us!