Jan 10, 2010

{day 10} foggy sunday morning


gnarly, originally uploaded by MaggieRDA.
crick...okay creek
drip drop

I was out and about in the freezing, cold and very foggy weather to try and get some good fog pics. The gnarly tree I snapped sitting in my car at a stop light out in the country whereas the drip I was glad I had my long trench with a hood on because the fog was so wet the tree was drip dripping all over me and my canon.

Processing: Canon, RAW (for drip only) Landscape mode for others, crop, resize, sfw, defog, bloom effect action on gnarly tree and crick.

5 comments:

Annette said...

Yep this is how it looked all day today!

Jamie said...

Beautiful photo's!

Unknown said...

The frozen drop is amazing!! PURE talent I tell ya!

Maggie said...

it actually wasn't frozen. I got dripped on a LOT while trying to capture that. Thanks all!

Rachel said...

Wow! Love these photos!