Jan 1, 2010

{day 1} eva


eva, originally uploaded by MaggieRDA.
Four years and still rolling. When I started this blog my son was only 2 years old (almost three) and my daughter was just 11. Now he's nearly 7 and she's cruising on towards 16. 

*sigh* Time really does fly by.

 
It's humorous (to me) to go back and look at my photos from 4 yrs ago. I was using my old Nikon cool pix that MAYBE had 2.5 pixels. So sad. I still think I did good though. Frankly, it's not the camera that "takes good pictures" (it always irritates me to hear people say "wow, your camera takes great pictures!") it's the person holding that camera that has the eye and the creativity to take a picture and make it great.

 
So here we go....4th year in. Lets have some fun!

 
On that note...I'm so happy that Santa chose to give Ian, not only a new Wall-E (we could only find one arm from the last one) but an Eva as well! Yea. Now I can play again. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Cool photo!!! I also think it's amazing to look back on my 1st blog year. Maya was only 5 months old. I get so sentimental looking at it.

Unknown said...

SUPER cute! No wonder my pics suck ... it's not the camera ... it's ME! teehee

Maggie said...

LISA!! tsk,tsk...you take great pics!

Julie said...

Very cool photo! I always love looking at your shots and can't wait to follow them this year!