Jan 26, 2010

{day 26} long exposure; nightime

{day 26} long exposure; nightime
It was pitch black when I went outside to take this. I set my exposure for 30sec and came out with this. I like the star effect of the lights and the hues in the sky.

{day 26} long exposure; lights
So I pulled out my tripod but didn't go very far to use it. I zoomed in on random things...my lawn lights for example. Yeah, really exciting stuff, I know but I was just playing. I really liked how the light is soft on the leaves and grass.

cropped tight at about 1/4th of original pic.

5 comments:

HDHD said...

They are both beautiful. I love them!

Pie for the Eye said...

Beautiful. That's something I've always wanted to try!

Maggie said...

Thanks! I've been wanting to play with long exposures since I bought a decent tripod. My next goal is to do this on a busy street so I can get the "streaming" effect from headlights.

Annette said...

Looks pretty neat!!

Unknown said...

The first one won't pull up, but the second one is SUPER neat!