Jan 24, 2010

{day 24} busy day....


{day 24} that's one, big bus, originally uploaded by MaggieRDA.
{day 24} big tire, little boy
This was a good example of "bring your camera wherever you go". We were eating lunch across the street and saw this crazy bus doing donuts in a parking lot. What the heck?? We went over there and they were giving bus rides on this crazy "monster bus".
{day 24} closed
Nut Tree carousel, still a beautiful sight even when it's rainy and covered up.
{day 24} freaky clown light
underneath light @ Applebees. What else can I say except it reminds me of Stephen Kings book "it" *shudder*
{day 24} while i was sleeping..
at 5am my hubby and son were up. I was not. apparently my son spotted this awesome sky and yelled to my hubby "Dad! Dad! The sky's on fire! The sky's on fire!" To which my hubby grabbed my camera (it's ok...I'll forgive him...this time) and caught this amazing sky that i slept through.

5 comments:

Tim Johnson said...

love the monster bus...but you are right about the clowns. we were just talking about creepy clown the other day (that would be pretty much all of them).

jessstephkylesmom said...

Great pictures as always!!!

Julie said...

OMG that Monster bus is awesome! E would have LOVED it. That light totally reminds me of "It" too. CREEPY. Great pics!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!! My kids would die of jealousy!

Stacey Jean said...

what a cool thing to happen upon !