Jan 3, 2010

{day 3} Ian having fun painting his plane


Ian having fun painting his plane, originally uploaded by MaggieRDA.

it's nice and colorful isn't it?

Santa brought Ian a wooden plane that you pieced together like a puzzle. Well today we decided to let him paint it! Wow, he had a blast and it was VERY colorful.

Processing: fixed 50mm, RAW, defog, resized, SFW and framed. I used my "better bounce card" method to photograph these (using the thin, white foamy stuff, not paper). Unfortunately I'm still stuck working on my netbook which has an uncallibrated monitor so I have no clue what the colors are looking like :(

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is SO artistic! Wonder where he gets THAT from?

Maggie said...

lol...no clue lisa!

reany365 said...

Looks like fun!

Rachel said...

He's doing a really nice job! Painting in my house is more of an explosion sort of experience. ;)