Jan 17, 2010

{day 17} One day this will all be houses **best viewed full size**

{day 17} one day this will be houses   **best viewed full size**
sadly...that statement is so true. This used to be cow pasture. Look to the left; houses. Look to the right; houses in progress. A year from now the middle will be another subdivision. ug. Sometimes progress sucks.

I think on my 17th day of my project 365 it is appropriate that this photo merge is of 17 individual photos.


I tried to find a good hill to do a panoramic (by merging photos). This took 7 photos to make. I just love the cloud formations. I appreciate mother nature turning off the rain in the 10 minutes I was out there shooting. ;)



Be sure to view the full sized pics on my Flickr page ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love, love, love both of these!!

Stacey Jean said...

WOW!!! I need to learn how to do that some day! gorgeous work !

Annette said...

I love this!!