Jan 13, 2007

Day 7 - end of Week ONE! (only 51 weeks left)

I have two VERY different photos today. I admit I spent entirely too much time on the computer today and, actually, am soooo ready to be off of it. The first pic I caught Ian while napping. Darnit I wish it was sharper. :( I ran a glamblur action to hide it but you know...you just can't hide or fix blur. Phooey!


So when Ian awoke from his 3 HOUR nap (holy moley) he had such great nap/ hat hair (since you notice he was sleeping with his beanie hat on). I was trying to catch him to get a good photo of it and what does he say??

"Mommy...go a-WAY!"

LOL!! So I did and put a funky action to match his funky personality today. ;)

5 comments:

Tara said...

The first one is adorable.

heidi~r. said...

How cute is he?!?!

Nicole said...

More napping pics...I need to try and capture my little ones sleeping! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

That first shot is too cute :)

Rae said...

The first shot is adorable but that second? Man! It's cracking me up! And I love the conversion you did to it, it totally fits. Looks like a greeting card.