Jan 20, 2007

Day 14 (2 weeks DOWN!)

We have a lovely, albeit quite out of place, pine tree in our front yard (yes, the same yard with the palm tree). Our sky is this super bright blue today. Believe it or not this is almost sooc. All I did was defog and burn the edges. I'm also pretty darned tickled that I "sort of" got a bit of DOF with a P&S camera (yeeee haw!).

and, just for fun...this is the majority of the same tree, looking up from below. I defogged then ran a fun action on it called "Big Picture" by Panos (found on http://www.atncentral.com/ ).

5 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

The first one is really pretty. And how cool is that second one?!!

heidi~r. said...

I really like the top one! The blue sky makes me feel warm!!

Maggie said...

Thanks Heidi & Melissa. Isn't that sky amazing?? It wasn't warm but it still looked so inviting!

Anonymous said...

The blue od the sky is pretty! Cool action :)

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Very nice!!!