Jan 16, 2007

Day 10

I took this outside of our office of an offshoot of one of our palms. Seven years ago my Docs had this custom office built...gorgeous building, really. We had these 3 gorgeous palms. Well....they starting looking rather pathetic about 3 years ago yet no one had the heart to throw them out (well, they do weigh at least 50 lbs in their planter and they are about 10 ft tall even if 2 inches around..lol). I finally decided to move them outside in the hopes the sun would revive them. Well, uh....it hasn't happened as of YET.




Since I was at work I was able to use the Nikon D70 set on 650 with an F8 stop stetting (boy do I EVER wnat one of these!!! The camera I mean).


3 comments:

Tara said...

Thats so sad. Poor tree. Thats hte camera I shoot with btw.

Maggie said...

Can I say I'm greeeeen with envy? lol. I'm saving up. I'm hoping by xmas I'll have one. :D

heidi~r. said...

Great colors!! Hope you get the camera soon!