Jan 9, 2007

Day 3 (and it's a two-fer!)

(click on pic to enlarge)


Late addition to today: My hubby just showed me this pic he took earlier. I call it "Evolution of a smile". He used some multi-image function and it's funny (well, to me) because you can see in the first few frames Ian is waiting patiently for the familiar "click" and flash. When it doesn't happen he looks to the side thinking "hmm....no click, no flash and he's still pointing that thing at me." Finally he just gives in and smiles. AHA! Now the camera clicks. ;)


============================================


So it's occured to me that I should be highly embarrassed posting this pic. What's worse, the fact that I still have Christmas lights up or that they're not only up....they're turned ON?


(well HALF of them are. My hubby unplugged the right side last week and yet, they're still lining my walkway.)



(funny side note; after I showed my hubby this pic he promptly went into the garage and unplugged the lights! hahaha)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the smile series...it is too cute. The perspective of the candy cane shot is neat :)

Maggie said...

Thanks Gina. :) I was trying to find a perspective that would fit the candy canes into the shot so I set my camera on the ground, set the timer and let it go. I'm sure my neighbors thought I was nuts!

Tara said...

Too funny, love them both. Hey my tree is still up. Sad I know but too much going on. That would mean I would have to get off the computer!

Robyn said...

I think the smile series is really cool too. And my neighbours quite often think I'm nuts! You know the old saying "you don't have to be mad to wrok here, but it helps" - this also applies to being a photographer

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Candy cane shot is too funny. Glad hubby at least turned them off! lol

KFphotography said...

I love the little series! That was so funny! The look on his face in the first half of the frames is priceless!