Jan 31, 2007

Day 25

I found a hiding place....
Ian found a safe place to enjoy a cookie at lunch time.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for "tagging" me Louisa. I have to list 6 weird things about me.
  1. 1. I can touch my nose or chin with my tongue. :)
  2. 2. I always eat all my fries before starting to eat my burger.
  3. 3. I never get ice in my drinks when dining out.
  4. 4. I hate tomatoes. If I see tomato "guts" on my food I can't eat it.
  5. 5. I love to dip burritos in mustard then eat them. YUM. (really only works with the "Tinas Burritos" brand though).
  6. 6. I've been to 4 Star Trek Conventions. Dressed up for none but met Michael "Worf" Dorn, Marina "Deanna Troy" Siritus, Jonathan "Riker" Frakes, and several other ST:Next Generation stars.

Off to tag others!!! :D

0 comments: