Apr 10, 2007

Day 94

My picture of the day was VERY easy today....yes, it's the little things in life that make it worthwhile and, while I'm not trying to be materialistic....I will for one moment.
.
This is my very FIRST new car! :)
(the yucky antifreeze mess under the car was left from the van)

Our minivan is no more...well, no longer ours. We traded it in for this jewel. I LOVE it!! I LOVE not having to watch gauges to see if I'm going to overheat....this....is...so...SWEET!
I put a little "flip-flop/ Hawaiian" decal on the back and Mike said I was "chick-i-fying it". lol.

Yeah, so?

7 comments:

Sher Johnson said...

congrats Maggie!!
(i have yet to ever own my own/new car!!)

chickify...thats a new word...LOVE IT :)

reany365 said...

Yay! Maggie you are a lucky girl. Its gorgeous!

Holly said...

She's a beauty! Congrats! Aren't new cars the BEST?! And good for you for chickifying it!

Maggie said...

haha...thanks everyone. He had no choice, I was gonna girlie it up no matter what. Sher, I can't believe I wasn't the only grown woman to never own a new car. Sure felt like it. My "newest" car was when we bought a former rental (the red car next to this one) and it was 2 yrs old. Every car we've had has been maroon or red so when the dealer asked if their was anything specific we wanted we both said "not red" at the same time. lol.

jessstephkylesmom said...

wow Congrats Maggie! First a new camera and now a new car!!! Yeah!!

Sher Johnson said...

lol on NOT RED
here's my car list:
1. my dad's 10yr old honda (borrowed) in college
2. first marriage...we had a second hand white dodge caravan (one vehicle...i didnt drive much)
3. single mom time: my birthmom gave me her 10 yr old Subaru hatchback to use for a few years
4. second marriage...we have one vehicle...blue explorer 2000 (but we got married in 2001) but dh did buy it NEW

i want my own NEW car LOL

amy said...

That's awesome Maggie! Congrats!!