Apr 22, 2007

Day 106

"What makes you, you."
~~~~-~~~~
Well, it's the last day of the challenge...so here goes. I'm a musician. I play piano, have since I was 11 years old. I also play the contra-alto-bass-clarinet, guitar, glockenspiel (basically a marching version of the xylophone but metal), chimes, xylophone (was in the percussion section in band) and tenor drum (marching instrument). I'm sure I've forgotten something but that's okay. I consider myself a "jack of all trades; master of none". lol.

proof is in the pic....have a laugh! (circa 1985)

Hard rain coming down....all my rose bushes were leaning over after being beat down by the rain. :(

4 comments:

Sher Johnson said...

oh the roses look so sad and droopy in the rain today!

cool 1985 books...mine were all bastien books growing up :)

Anonymous said...

LOL wow!! You really do do it all huh?! *wink*

Heather said...

I love learning all about you, Maggie!

The last shot is gorgeous!!

Jess said...

SO is there anything that you don't do? LOL WOW! Like I said in your "books" post, you have so many wonderful talents!