Mar 13, 2007

Day 66....Boo-YAH!

Happy Anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, HAPPY anniversary.

The Docs really surprised Jana and I with a cake, sparkling cider and custom-made necklaces WITH real diamonds. If you really look you can see it's in the shape of a bracket (braces...since we're in Orthodontics). It was such an awesome surprise. I've actually been there nearly 12 years, Jana 10. The only other piece of jewelry I own with real diamonds is my wedding ring so I was pretty darned thrilled. ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Yes, I have no eyes when I smile. lol.



6 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats! Looooove the necklace. How creative.

Rachel said...

Oooooooo, what a nice surprise!!!!

Sher Johnson said...

AWESOME GIFT!!!!
Congratulations!!!
how wonderful to be appreciated :)

Maggie said...

Thanks girls. :) and me complaining about having to come back from lunch early, only getting a 10 min lunch because I had to go with Mike to pick up our van, waking up not feeling well...it was a very welcomed surprise.

~ Natalie~ said...

That was so sweet. The necklace is VERY nice. What a nice surprise. Very thoughtful of them.

Heather said...

Very cool Maggie and YAY FOR DIAMONDS!!!