Aug 18, 2010

first day of school 2010!

first day of school 2010!, originally uploaded by MaggieRDA.
My "junior in High school" and big "First Grader!" Off they go.♥♥

I'm absolutely stunned at how fast time has flown by. When did my baby girl become a Junior in High School? UG! slow down....please slow down. Ian is finally in first grade and sprouting a bit himself. We're expecting a growth spurt vertically or horizontally because he's eating everything in sight lately. Usually when that happens it means soon his shoes won't fit and his Jeans will magically shorten overnight.  In honor of starting her Junior year I let Emmy get the red highlights she's been nicely asking for for about a year. I think they came out great and afterwards she said she was finally excited about going to school. Done deal!

0 comments: