May 9, 2010

♥ Happy Mommas Day ♥

So....moms day at my house started off yucky. For the first time my allergies are REALLY,really getting the best of me. My lymph nodes in my throat are quite swollen and painful. The rest is do-able (watery eyes, sniffly, cough...). It's the throat that's sending me into overdrive. I'm living on ibuprophen to tolerate the pain. They say it'll go down. Eventually. Hmph.

So, my darlings welcomed me as I stumbled half-asleep into the room, with open arms and cute cards and presents :)

Ian was VERY excited about two cards he made me...so sweet. Emmy was excited for me to read the card from them that Daddy bought ("mothers day is a chance for us to treat you like a QUEEN...a Queen with really lazy subjects who don't listen") haha!
Cheers! It's moms day ♥
Mike bought me a cool, touch-screen digital frame which holds more pics than even I could fill (and that is saying something!!)

We all proceeded to go to the Smiths fav breakfast hangout...Country Waffles and arrived JUST before the rush.

this is my "I'm a teenager...of course I'm thrilled to be here" look
throwing the goat horns...yes, thank you Ian
mellow...for now. wait till the syrup kicks in.

Happy moms day to all the moms and moms-to-be out there!

0 comments: