Jan 3, 2009

Five Questions

T too-much-perfection.blogspot.com/ emailed me some interview questions...here goes!

1. How did you start taking such amazing pictures? Did you take classes or go to school for it? Wow, thanks for saying so. I've loved taking pictures as long as I can remember. I took a photography class in the 10th grade but that was it. I'm not really big on formalized lessons for anything...more of a learn-as-I-go kind of gal. I take pictures of things that i like, love, things that inspire me or make me laugh. It's always a bonus when someone else gets something from them as well.

2. Your graphic art work is so beautiful. How did you get into graphic design? Again, I've been into cartooning and art since a young age. I took an art class in 7th grade (I think) but you already know how I feel about "classes" ;) . Once I discovered photoshop my art went to a whole other level. I could do more do things differently. There were so many more possibilities! I "almost" majored in graphic art but didn't. Shoulda, woulda, coulda!


3. Which character from the Twilight Saga could you relate to the most and why?
Ooooh. I related most to Bella. She's kind of a loner, on the outside a bit. She's a good friend, a realist somewhat. She is who she is an accepts that. Embraces that. She's clumsy. A thinker. Once she finds love her whole world revolves around that. Family means everything to her, as it does to me.

4. What do you look forward to the most in the year 2009?Everything....just better. I'm making myself step out of my comfort zone to turn some "hobbies" into a career (if only on the side). I'm going to Hawaii in March with my parents to photograph, essentially, my Dads last time there. It's hard to think about it in a way but I'm honored to bring these pictures back home. I'm hoping it will be a better year in SO many ways because '08 really, really sucked.

5. What is your favorite quality within yourself?um...my ability to think myself through a situation and come up with a solution. That and the fact I'm a total goof-ball. :D


Thanks T!♥

Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comments:

T- said...

Thanks for answering and for sharing!!!