May 24, 2008

Viva La Fiesta (days)

Last weekend in May marks Fiesta Days here in cowtown, USA.
Luckily the weather held out. It rained in the morning then just the clouds remained.
I have to say it's the first Fiesta Days I remember needing a coat.

This is Mikes favorite picture. Ian determined to wrap his mouth around that huge corn dog.


I do love old sign-age. Looks like this one has been painted over a few times.


Ian picking out his 3 ducks.


oooh how I hate the Ferris Wheel. This one was jamming.
You can see the lovely clouds in the background.


Em beat me at my own game...twice! (the water jets in the clowns mouths)
Congrats Emmy...it's twin monkeys!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are fantastic Maggie! I love the ferris wheel picture and the corn dog pic too! Tee Hee!

jessstephkylesmom said...

I love the ferris wheel shot!!! Ian looks so determined to eat that corn dog! LOL!

Amanda said...

I am cracking up at the one of Ian.

The ferris wheel shot is GREAT!!!