Feb 25, 2008

**** Day 365!!!!!! *****

This is my 365th POST!!!


Just like my favorite energy drink, this has been and EXPERIENCE! Wow. Who'd ever thought I'd make it 365 days of taking pics. Sure I lost a bit of focus in November but I came back to finish what I started. I'm very proud of that.

I have serious, silly, goofy, useless, important and memorable pics that spanned over the length of a year. Funny, in looking at every, single photo I can remember why I took that, what was going on...everything surrounding that day. What a great way to document a year of your life. In pictures.

Thanks for sharing this experience with me. As Jimmy Hendrix would say,
"Peace. Love. Purpose."
I will be starting year 2 of Project 365 on March 1st. :)
See ya then!

2 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS MAGGIE!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!! I have thoroughly enjoyed your pictures. You have such talent.

Laura said...

Congrats Maggie! I'm so happy for you! I hope to be not far behind. You inspired me to start this project and continue to inspire me with your photos. Thank you... and catch ya in year 2!! :)