Nov 1, 2007

Day 281 - My Baby Girls Birthday!!

My baby girl turned 13 years old today!!
No technical info here today....just fun stuff. :)We asked Em to hide behind the pillow until we were ready.
This was her first look at her birthday present; A Nintendo DS.

She had her choice of ANY restaurant and chose to eat her birthday dinner at Foster Freezes. A fifties-type diner that's been a staple of Vacaville longer than I've been alive.

A funny moment between Ian and, my parents, Pappa and Grandma P (who met us at Fosters)

A cool angle of all of us at our table in the round mirror.

(weird coincedence moment here....the woman at the table next to us, towards the back sitting with the man, is the woman who made my wedding bouquet/ flowers for our wedding. SMALL town!)

Emmy's present from Grandma Barbara, her name is "Emmy". (really!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great series! Wow, that baby doll looks real!

jessstephkylesmom said...

WOW I love the birthday celebration pictures..and that doll does look real!