Jun 3, 2007

Day 148 - Discovering Discovery Kingdom (21 wks)

Seriously I could have posted about 30 pics today. We had such fun at Six Flags (no longer Marine World) Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo.



See more pics Sure they're not looking at me...they're looking at SF's photog. Thanks guys!

One of two, newer, younger dolphins...boy they were having a blast. This one kept zooming in on Ian who was sitting in the window.




At first I was really bummed with how this pic turned out but once I opened it on my computer at home...I loved it!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Oh Maggie....that last one that's a silhouette of your kids--TOO DIE FOR!!!! I love these!

jessstephkylesmom said...

Great pictures I'd love to see more!

Maggie said...

You can see more here
http://thesmithfamily.photosite.com/June2007/GoingtoSixFlags/

Sher Johnson said...

you can totally tell Ian is grinning ear to ear in the silhoette pic! love it :)

Rachel said...

Wow, Maggie, these are fantastic!

Amanda said...

Wow, I especially love the dolphin, stunning!